“Everything we do will be about inspiring people to be the best they can be, enabling opportunity and creating an environment for success”
The Liverpool Football Club International Academy NSW delivers programs which teach young players how to play The Liverpool Way.
- We deliver the most authentic club coaching program, bringing the Liverpool Academy philosophy and practices with a focus on our values of:
- We teach players how to advance both on and off the pitch, through development of key life skills such as communication, team work, problem solving and goal setting;
- We focus on all aspects of the game delivering coaching sessions that work on the technical, physical, psychological and social aspects of football
- We strive to deliver sessions in a manner that inspires and excites players.
Football is the greatest game in the world so above all we want all the players to be having fun, enjoying their football and being part of the Liverpool Football Club family.
- The Elite Academy Program – A professionally managed and delivered program for high performance players aged 10-16 years .
- Skill Development Academy – single night per week program offering a fun and focussed program aimed at introducing the Liverpool Way to players of all levels aged 8-16 years.
- Mini Reds – Learn to Play the Liverpool Way with fun, energetic activities and small-sided games for future stars aged 5-7 years .