Schools and team groups
Want to experience an authentic premier league academy training camp?
Liverpool Football Club International Academy NSW offers live in camps for schools, elite teams or coaching groups.
Overseen by Liverpool FC Academy Coach James Gow and utilising LFC methodology, philosophy and practices, Liverpool FC International Academy creates an absolutely authentic experience for players and coaches mirroring sessions delivered at our Academy in Kirkby, Liverpool.
Through our partnership with Southern Cross University our camps also offer participants a fun and engaging educational experience from a unique blend of high quality facilities, expertise and teaching resources.
Our aim is to offer an all-inclusive experience that can’t be matched anywhere else in Australia.
Group based packages* may include combinations of:
- Skills sessions
- Prehab and activation sessions for match preparation
- LFC skills challenge testing
- Warm up workshop with Southern Cross University lecturers
- Trial matches
- Dorm style accommodation
- Liverpool FC Academy kit **
* Minimum group sizes apply.
** Items to be agreed in package design and may vary depending on availability of stock.
- Additional skills sessions
- Workshops – e.g. “The Liverpool Way”
- Sports science testing
- Performance analysis
- Video of matches/coaching sessions
- Indoor Futsal sessions (wet weather option)
- LFC DVD/ tournament nights
- Evening entertainment
In addition we offer access to a range of optional educational seminars and practical sessions on sport and exercise science topics which can be developed to include classroom and/or practical components delivered by accredited sports scientists. Educational seminars and practical sessions may include:
- Sports Physiology (Seminar and/or Practical)
- Strength and Conditioning (Seminar and/or Practical)
- Skill and Performance testing
- Sports Psychology (Seminar)
- Sports Nutrition (Seminar)
- Presentation on Careers in Sport Science
- Sport and Exercise Science laboratory tours (subject to availability).
We are able to deliver professional coaching sessions combined with exceptional educational experiences and are able to tailor packages to include curriculum based content. This is a perfect option for pre-season training, a mid-season break or simply a fantastic opportunity to take the development of your team to the next level.
If you are interested in seeing what a Liverpool FC International Academy Camp can look like for your school, team or group please click here to register interest and one of our team will contact you to discuss your needs.
Whether you’re after a sports specific training camp or a practical educational experience to support classroom based learning, Liverpool FC International Academy can help achieve your specific needs.